11.26.2010

{the M's}

i really had fun taking pix with this truly sweet family.




this guy, before meeting me, came running up to me with a hug yelling my name, and later asked to hold my hand while we walked around taking pictures. melt my heart!


youngest sister wasn't too sure about some silly woman chasing her around with a camera - it's only because she is completely a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.!


oldest sister was just a doll, and i could tell-such a great helper!









this guy is all boy and just fun. 


thanks M's!  truly a joy to spend some time with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
I'm not a writer, I just like to take pictures of really cool folks and furry friends, and share them. Call or email if you wanna hang out and take some pix 918.289.3895 // trowephotography@gmail.com

Blog Archive