3.15.2011

{pets}

whew!  the weather has changed since the last time i posted and i am loving it!

so...we enjoyed the weather, hopped in the car and drove a few hours to go see my parents over the weekend.  since we're all grown and out of the house, they now have those of the "furry variety" at home to care for.  i love to take pictures of pets, so i whipped my camera out and snapped a few. 

joan didn't care if i had a camera in her face, as long as i left her to bask in the sun .... away from the 3 children who had invaded her house. 


julie followed me around the yard since she knew i had some snacks for her.  she's just so cute and playful.

mimi is the more "mature" of the bunch.  sweet natured and patient with the 3 children who had just invaded her home.  we got to chillax outside in the nice weather a lot with the kiddos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
I'm not a writer, I just like to take pictures of really cool folks and furry friends, and share them. Call or email if you wanna hang out and take some pix 918.289.3895 // trowephotography@gmail.com

Blog Archive