3.22.2011

{'round the neighborhood}

i just can't stop talking about spring!  now that it's here, we have of course been spending more time outside.  while  outside with the kids a couple days ago, i took note of some of the happenin's in our hood.

this mama bird's camping out on our front porch keepin' an eye on us, and away from her babies.  love her beautiful aqua colorings.

these guys are also keepin' an eye on the hood.  they remind me of those old guys on the muppet show theatre.   so they make me smile.
what's happenin' in your hood?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
I'm not a writer, I just like to take pictures of really cool folks and furry friends, and share them. Call or email if you wanna hang out and take some pix 918.289.3895 // trowephotography@gmail.com

Blog Archive