9.18.2010

Always behind

I'm the friend whose always "behind".
{womp womp  I know.  But I couldn't resist.}  ;)  This is fresh on my mind as I had lunch with one of my Besties, who is always on time - which to her is late.  Thanks Friend for being patient with this character flaw of mine.  Maybe one of these days I'll beat you to the lunch table! ;)

So my goal is to spend part of the weekend catching up on things.  Amidst football games.

My goal is to stay focused.
May your weekend be all you hope it to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
I'm not a writer, I just like to take pictures of really cool folks and furry friends, and share them. Call or email if you wanna hang out and take some pix 918.289.3895 // trowephotography@gmail.com

Blog Archive