9.22.2010

Cox Communications Employee Golf Tournament

I had the great privilege to shoot the Cox Employee Golf Tourney Sunday.


My hubby played with some buddies, so he was a happy man.  

I was happy because - not only did I get to take pix which of course I love to do – but I got my very own golf cart. 

And when I got home, I discovered how much I like golf carts.  Evidenced by how many pix I took of them.  


There are many, many more, but I'll leave it at that.  Back to golf...
 
 Everyone had fun ....
...on a gorgeous day.

(Maybe a little hot). :)  Thank you Cox a for a super fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
I'm not a writer, I just like to take pictures of really cool folks and furry friends, and share them. Call or email if you wanna hang out and take some pix 918.289.3895 // trowephotography@gmail.com

Blog Archive